100% of Buckley’s products are made in the USA. The only products that are even sourced outside of the USA are the duck (from France) and lamb (from New Zealand).
Unfortunately, we do not offer samples.
From time to time we offer coupon promotions. To get the latest, sign up for the Buckley Newsletter at the bottom of the website!
At Buckley Pet, we take the production of our pet food very seriously. We maintain the highest quality standards and safety procedures to guarantee that Buckley foods and treats are the absolute best in their class.
What does that mean? Well for starters it means that our facilities are audited on an ongoing basis by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure strict food safety standards are maintained. Additionally, each of our facilities has Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) food safety regulations.
We test each and every batch of our food and treats for Salmonella, E-coli and Listeria. And our products undergo rigorous testing for contaminants and environmental toxins such as BPA, lead, arsenic, mercury, chromium, pesticides, antibiotics and melamine.
Not a single Buckley ingredient comes from China.
We recommend that you store Buckley treats in their original packaging in a cool, dry place.
We recommend storing Liberty Freeze-Dried and Liberty Fresh Dry food in a cool, dry, and airtight place (either using the resealable bag or your own sealable food container). Once open, Liberty Wet Food should be covered and placed in the refrigerator. Wet food should be used within a couple days of opening.
Items will be shipped within 24 hours of your order processing. Estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days. We also offer 2-day shipping within the continental USA for $20.00. Learn more about our shipping policy.
- Go to My Account and click the lost password link below the login button.
- Enter your email to request a password reset link via email. Your password reset link will contain your username.
- Once logged into your account, go to your account dashboard.
- To change your address, click the Addresses tab to edit your billing or shipping address.
- To change your payment method, click the Payment Methods tab to edit your payment methods.
- To change your contact information, click the Account Details tab to edit your contact information.
- You will receive an email with tracking information once you order ships.
- If you have your order number handy, you can track your order here.
- Simply enter your order number and email address to track your order.
- You can also track your order from your account dashboard.
- Click the Orders tab and select the order you would like to track.
- Click the Track button under the Tracking Information section.
Didn’t nail it with the FAQs? Need some more help? Not a problem, that’s why we’re here!
Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that our normal business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm MST.